— clothes, makeup, accessories and hairstyle
— helps to express your style by applying seasonal updates that acknowledge both what’s modern and what's you. It's like vintage shopping
— dig through this season’s best fashions, select your favorite and refashion it for your style.
Fall 2010 Makeup
- Shadow: Opt for metallic golds and smoky green silvers — these colors complement all skin tones great for those of you who generally opt for subtle eye makeup.
- Eye Liner: Take a break from brown and black with midnight blue, dark teal, and plum eye liners. These colors bring out subtle hues in the irises, creating a little extra sparkle.
- Blush: Peachy pink cream blushes are perfect for forever-fresh, dewy cheeks. Apply to apples.
Fall 2010 Clothing
Over the years, you have followed expert guidance to spend your riches on the high-quality fashion staples; tailored blazers, designer blue jeans, slacks, blouses, a pair of boots – a perfect starter palate for seasonal fashions. The next step is to update your look by playing with accessories. Bring youth and a sense of playfulness to any style with waist cinching belts, funky jewelry and platform shoes.
Look For: Feminine ruffles, figure-flattering bold prints and patterns, army-inspired details, and modern metallics. These bold embellishments make a statement. Just be sure to edit —wearing all of these trends at once is a no-no.
White Hot: No color is hotter this season than pure white… and it goes with everything!
Always Good Advice:
- Dress age appropriate and for your body type.
- When browsing through images of high-priced clothing, snag the underlying advice of the trend and apply it to your style by buying something that suits your personality and your existing wardrobe.